Feedback Screenshot plugin for WordPress enables visitor to send feedback about your website with some annotation, and then embed them into the screenshot of your website page automatically when your visitor submit the feedback form.
The screenshot generated into HTML5 canvas element and then send to server to be converted into an image, using HTML2Canvas library from Hertzen. There are still a lot of CSS properties missing, including most CSS3 properties as described on the HTML2Canvas author website.
- Annotate your website page with highlight and blackout block.
- Generate screenshot of your website page automatically.
- Send feedback form along with the screenshot and annotations to your email and sender email.
- WordPress 3.x.
- PHP GD Library installed in your server.
- Browsers that support HTML5 (Canvas element).